Tuesday - 26 January, 2021
Infinite Menus, Copyright 2006, OpenCube Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Rainbow Party
» New Manifesto
» Old Manifesto
» Founding Principles
Следете нè на:
Aκολουθήστε μας στο:
Follow us on:
ΕFA-Rainbow supports the right of the Catalan people to decide on their future and joins the EFA campaign "Catalonia decides"
A selection of Macedonian blogs in Greece
Aegean Macedonian Culture
Anti-macedonian policy during the elections for the European Parliament against Rainbow by the Greek state and the Greek mass media
A scandal by the Parliamentary committee
Greek TV stations sabotage EFA-Raibow
Ultra-nationalists want "borders with Serbia"!
"Hellenic Post" sabbotages EFA-Rainbow Campaign
Typical example of censorship of Rainbow
Attack of the Greek Neo-nazi party
A Greek - Macedonian dictionary by Vasko Karatza printed with the support of EFA - Rainbow
"Extracts of Letters"
Τι έλεγε κάποτε το ΚΚΕ για τους Μακεδόνες
Denying Ethnic Identity:
The Macedonians of Greece, by Human Rights Watch
Linguistics and politics II:
Greece's stance towards
its Macedonian minority
and the neighbouring
Republic of Macedonia.
and Omitted Truths
R. Nikovski: Memorandum to the European Parliament
Facts behind the Greek politics towards Macedonia
"Proposed disciplinary measures to stamp out the Macedonian minority in Greece by the National Security Service"
POLITICAL PARTY OF THE MACEDONIAN MINORITY IN GREECE
Member of the European Free Alliance - European Political Party (EFA-EPP)
Member of the Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN)
Stefanou Dragoumi 11 �.�. 53100 �.�. 51 Greece; Tel/fax 0030 23850 46548
PRINCIPLES OF THE RAINBOW PARTY
January 19, 1997
Organizational Principles � Statute of EFA - RAINBOW, adopted during the Congress in Thessaloniki/Solun on 30.05.2004 which are a continuation of the old Organizational Principles of the Party adopted at the Conference in Florina/Lerin on 19.01 1997. Please note that from this point forward the sovereign political body will be the Congress and not the Conference.
1. Any Greek citizen accepting the Political Manifesto and the Organizational Principles is eligible for "RAINBOW" party membership - provided he is active within local party structures and fees are paid on a regular basis. A member of "RAINBOW" may not be affiliated to any other political organization / party.
2. Up to the furthering of political and structural evolution conducive to the staging of the First Congress, The Conference remains the paramount political structure on a bi-annual basis - provided the Central Council does not opt to stage an Extraordinary Session of the Conference.
3. All members of the organization are equal Conference participants.
4. Political views and organization principles are adopted on a majority basis by the Conference.
5. The Conference elects a Central Council and determines the number of its members. The Central Council is the ultimate political instance between two Conferences and in charge of implementing Conference Resolutions.
6. The Central Council passes decisions on a majority basis as regards attending participants. Should a quorum not be available, the meeting is to be postponed to a time and location suitable to attending participants. Decisions are adopted on a majority basis by the attending Central Council members. The latter is in charge of finances and public relations.
7. The Central Council elects a Political Secretariat comprised of five members. This body is to provide coordination between two Conferences. The Secretariat calls the Central Council into session, prepares and proposes the agenda and concerns itself with resolution implementation.
8. The Central Council has political liability as regards Newsletter publication. The Editor's Commission is elected and monitored by the Central Council.
9. The Central Council may suspend a member who has openly violated the organization's principles and resolutions.
10. Local "RAINBOW" structures function on a collective basis - categorized according to their geographic position. They are responsible for: Newsletter distribution, membership fee collection and admission of new members.
11. the Central Council decides which members are to represent the organization on a government level, they may be suspended by a Central Council decision.
12. Financial assets in name of "RAINBOW" are handled by the Central Council.
Back to previous page
Back to top
Γιατί να ψηφίσω
την ΕΕΣ-Ουράνιο Τόξο
to read the Abecedar!
Promotion of the
Primer at the OSCE HDIM
Greek irredentism and expansionism officially sanctioned by the Greek Parliament
Letter to Carla del Ponte,
Chief Prosecutor for the UN International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia
The Yugoslavian Crisis
Document of the Ministry
of Foreign Affairs
Related to the article - The obvious linguistic particularity - Eletherotypia, 18/11/2006
The ten Greek myths
on the “Macedonian issue”
By IOS team – Eletherotypia, 23/10/2005
Who says there are no
minority languages in Greece?
The "secret" census
in north Greece, in 1920
Map showing the Cultures and Languages in the E.U.
Council of Europe
Framework convention for the Protection of national minorities
Συνέντευξη: Ευάγγελος Κωφός, Έλληνας ιστορικός
Δημοκρατία της Μακεδονίας - Σκόπια είναι όνομα που εκφράζει την ταυτότητά σας
Ο Παύλος Φιλίποβ Βοσκόπουλος απαντά στον Ευάγγελο Κωφό.
«Το Μακεδονικό ζήτημα είναι η αχίλλειος πτέρνα του ελληνικού μύθου».
© 1997-2015 EFA-Rainbow, All Rights Reserved.